July 17, 2009
Back to work!
Maryann's 7 weeks was up on Wednesday, so my vacation is over. Well not really vacation since I got pregnant and had morning/all day sickness. But for 3 days now I have been feeling GOOD! Yea!!! Im so excited, its true what they say 12 weeks and it goes away! Its been busy with 2 kids glad I'm only starting out with one. Especially yesterday both Kamry and Kendra were crying how to settle 2 kids at the same time, we managed but it was touch -n- go. :) New borns are pretty easy though all they do is sleep, eat, and poop, they dont move or nothing. And watching Kamry makes me even MORE excited for our baby!! Its been awhile since I've been on but not much has gone on, the fourth we watched fireworks, Dans brother Mike got married and other than that just baking a baby! Hopefully now that Im back working Ill be able to update my blog more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tanya-I was going to come talk to you at the camp ground and when I got around to it you were gone! I talked to Dan for a minute and he said you were starting to feel a little better. That's so good! Sounds like you are going to have your hands full with two little ones, your pregnancy will just fly right by! Glad to hear your doing better. The second trimester is the best because you feel good and you're not so huge you don't want to move....enjoy it!
Post a Comment