These are some of the beautiful flowers Dan got me!
This weekend we went to Bear Lake, kinda for my birthday and just for fun!! Some of Dan's family came and a bunch of Nickoles (My sister in-law) family. Dan and I and Steve and Nickole went over Friday and spent the night in our (well dan's boss and Nickoles parents :) ) boats. It wasnt the best nights rest but it was still fun! Then we boated and played on the beach all day.
I am so happy with my life! Everything is perfect I wouldnt change anything about it. I have so many people around me that love and care for me! I have the best husband, he always makes me smile and I cant WAIT to see him every morning and at the end of every day. I am so excited for our future together and the many adventures that have yet to come! Thank you everyone for making my birthday so perfect! I love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment