June 25, 2009

I had my 1st Dr. appt. yesterday, it was so exciting to see and hear our baby! It really made it real, which I have been waiting for and just needed an extra confirmation. The Dr. said that everything looked good so far! The heart beat was good too, 158 beats per min. He also said that I was only 9 weeks along istead of 10/almost 11 weeks and moved my due date to January 25th! The baby didnt measure long enough for 10 weeks. But as long as its healthy I dont really care if I have to wait 10 days! It is such an amazing thing what we women can do, create a little child!! The whole process, experience is just so incredible to me and I'm so excited for everything!! Thank you everyone for your congrats and support!!

2 comments:

The Baltazars said...

i am so excited for you guys! its so much fun huh?? cant wait to find out what you're having! you are gonna be such cute parents!!

Darci said...

YAY!!! We couldn't be happier for you both. I hope you get feeling better. Hang in there...it doesn't last forever :) Congrats!!!