Yesterday my cousin and her kids came up to my house to spend the day with me and to get out of the house. She packed a picnic so we walked to Mack Park where there was some shade to eat in. Not having any of my own kids I didnt realize how far of a walk it is for kids. We live on 582 N 1st E and the Park is on 100 N 2nd E so it took us a little longer than I expected but we made it there and back. I'm so gald its warm outside the Park is a perfect place for kids to get there energy out. While the kids played I got to hold and play with the baby Brayden he's a month and 2 Days old already. They grow up so fast. He is such a cute little boy! It was so good to get to spend some time with my cuz, we live an hour and half away from each other so we dont get to see each other very often. I can't wait for the next time we get to play!
May 28, 2009
Fun at the Park!!
Yesterday my cousin and her kids came up to my house to spend the day with me and to get out of the house. She packed a picnic so we walked to Mack Park where there was some shade to eat in. Not having any of my own kids I didnt realize how far of a walk it is for kids. We live on 582 N 1st E and the Park is on 100 N 2nd E so it took us a little longer than I expected but we made it there and back. I'm so gald its warm outside the Park is a perfect place for kids to get there energy out. While the kids played I got to hold and play with the baby Brayden he's a month and 2 Days old already. They grow up so fast. He is such a cute little boy! It was so good to get to spend some time with my cuz, we live an hour and half away from each other so we dont get to see each other very often. I can't wait for the next time we get to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment