KAMRY MAE GUALTIER
5:17
7lbs 12 oz
20 in long
(I love this picture! It so precious!)
They started Maryann at 1p.m. she had 40 mins of contractions and only 3 pushes and Baby Sister was out. They are both doing great and get to go home tonight!! Kamry looks so much like Kendra when she was a baby but Kamry has more hair its just white so its hard to see! I could just hold Kamry all day shes so cuddly and precious. Kendra already loves her lil sister so much! She's going to be a good big sister! Kendra has been staying at our house since Tues night its been fun to have her and to experience this with her. Its crazy I use to be so scared to hold a baby and now I cant get enough of them. Good thing I have two in my family I can play with!!
1 comment:
She's adorable! I was wondering if Maryann was going to name her Kamry when she was asking about it at the park on Tuesday. I guess it is a good thing she came with you.
Post a Comment