May 11, 2009

Dads B-Day Ride!



On Saturday we went for my Dad's birthday ride its been a tradition for a long time. We went up Kamas it was so warm and sunny. I had so much fun riding my sled, I'm gettin pretty good at riding it. Im so glad that I have something I can do with my dad! Especially now that I have my own. We had to leave early which kinda sucked. There was a derby in Logan that Dan had to be to for Search and Rescue.



I invited Trisa and Tad to come watch it with me. It was tons of fun the coolest hit was when one car rolled the other one over on its top! He was the one to win the populatiry contest. In between heats a live band would play music and I told Trisa if they paly Boot Scootin Boogy lets go dance to it. Believe it or not it was the next song they played. It was so much fun! Thanks for coming with us!

1 comment:

Darci said...

You guys are always doing such fun things! Looks like a blast!