June 4, 2013

Baby oh baby!

Went to my 36 week checkup today and was checked, I am 1 cm dialated, 70% thinned out, and baby is in the head down position. Ready or not here comes baby! If he doesn't come on his own I don't think there will be any problems with being induced on June 24, that gives me 3 weeks to have been progressing more. The nursery will be totally finished this weekend, so hopefully holding off until it is. Now only if we had a name for the little guy then we would be SET! I have been a little more self conscious this pregnancy, more people have commented on my belly, which I know its a cute pregnant belly it's just hard when that is everyone's focus and they say how big it is. I guess I never went anywhere when I was pregnant with Teyd, cause I'm carrying just the same, or maybe being pregnant during the winter it was easier to cover up, hide the belly. Once I got over the morning/all day sickness which lasted 18 weeks, it has been a very easy pregnancy and have enjoyed it. I'm nervous and excited at the same time, excited to meet my little guy and to be done being pregnant, nervous for a new baby and 2 kids. I think Teyd will be an awesome brother and love it cause he's been so excited and involved with him this far but you never know. And it's been so easy to just pick up and go with a 3 yr old, babies take a little more planning. Super excited to snuggle a new born and for the new adventures he'll bring to our lives! Hoping things are as easy as they were with Teyd, he just fit in the family and it felt like he had been in our lives forever, we adjusted very well with him, hope its the same for this one. The last trimester has flown by and I can not believe it is June already and that the little guy could come any day. It feels like just yesterday I was telling Dan that we only had 10 weeks left and needed to come up with a name now we only have 3 or any day, CRaZy!!!! Life brings so many adventures! Life is great!! And so very blessed! 

No comments: