January 28, 2013

Nickole's Baby Shower!

I had a blast putting this Baby shower together! There are so many cute ideas to do with a Zebra themed shower on the internet and I think I did all of them! I couldn't help myself they were all so cute! It all came together exaclty how I pictured it, pretty proud of myself! Now I don't know what to do with my time. My craftiness really came out for this shower. The mom had already had the baby and they dont make mommy sashes so I made my own, which I ended up liking better cause I was able to personalize it. It took me 4 resews  and measuring it on myself in front of the mirror multiple times to get it to fit right, but worth it. We had so much fun and sugar highs from all the goodies!
 
The Decorations, Food, and the Mommy!
 
Clothesline Game:
hang up as many clothes as you can while holding a baby and your cell phone.

 Sock Match game: be the fastest to match all the socks together.
 
Bottle Drinking Contest:
The 'girls' at the party wanted to drink the bottles and after a few minutes of them not finishing them their moms took over for them! Everyone's jaws were in pain after.
 
Present Time:
 She's gonna be the best dressed baby!


No comments: