On January 18th I got to meet my brothers baby girl Skylynn, she is adorable and so tiny. You forget how small newborns are. Its a good thing I'm pregnant cause she made me very baby hungry! I couldn't get enough of holding and watching her, so precious! We stayed at a hotel in Twin while up there meeting Sky. Teydon loves it and loved that he got to play in the pool with daddy this time, they have a blast with each other! I love my boys so so much!!
Yesterday we got a big snowstorm, while at church for 2 hrs I got 1.5-2 inches of snow on my car and it kept snowing all day! When Dan got home from a training him and Teyd played in the snow. Teydon is just like his daddy and LOVES the stuff!! The cold doesnt bother him at all, except when it gets on his face but who could blame him. He's my little snowman! It makes me so glad that we have such a fun, tough, little guy that can hang with dad in the freezing cold and have a blast while doing it.




No comments:
Post a Comment