April 28, 2011

Our little helper!

The bathroom in the basement were about ready for drywall!!


We have been working on finishing our basement and Teydon has become quite the little helper, anything Dan does Teydon will go behind him and do the same thing. The other day we had plumbers here and the whole time Teyd thought it was dad down there and wanted to go help, we had a couple breakdowns when I wouldn't let him go down. He was so excited once they left and dad got home when he was able to go down. He thinks his daddy is pretty cool stuff! :) We were able to go to the park yesterday, we are so excited for warm sunny weather to be here so we can spend more time in the sun! Teydon is getting good mimicking words that we say they are not perfect but at least he is trying. Jump= ump, Puppy=bub, done= dunnn (every time the microwave beeps he'll say dunnn!) and boo=buub I've notice he puts a b at the end of a lot of his words. He'll also mimick actions that we do -typing on the computer, using the mouse, using tools, the remote, patty cake, make same noises, etc. I never can think of an example when I want one but he is so smart he'll do something and were like how did you know how to do that and its all from watching us. He has found his tongue he loves to stick it out! He loves buttons, candy, strawberries, grapes, and to be outside. When you get hurt and say OWE he laughs which makes you laugh, making everything all better! He's getting good at pointing to let us know what he wants, he'll come and grab your finger when he wants you to go somewhere with him. His favorite people are grandpa, Steve, grandma B, and dad. A little while ago when we were putting him to bed he wouldn't let me leave he kept holding onto my finger and would cry if I tried leaving so while Dan was rocking him in the chair I sat on the floor with my head against Teyds, he had his hand against my head holding it it was so precious. I love the little ways he expresses his love to us! He has the cutest personality we have a lot of fun with him and love him so much!!

No comments: