We had our friend Melissa come when Teydon was a week old and take his pictures. He was suppose to sleep the whole time but our little alert little guy had different plans. He fought it so hard, I was surprised at how many pictures she got with him asleep cause he wasn't having it! Good thing Dan was here to help. Melissa did an awesome job, I love her pictures! I think she was here for like 3 hours. They turned out so cute!
2 comments:
Those pictures are SO cute! I bet you're having so much fun! Ava did the same thing during her newborn pictures. She slept during the day every day and the day of her pictures we couldn't get her to stop crying let alone close her eyes. Hope all is well!
He is so stinkin' cute!! We hope you are doing well. We want to come visit, Landon really wants to see your cute baby...but we are waiting until we are all healthy are rid of colds. Hopefully we'll get to come soon. I'm sure he has changed a ton already. He is beautiful!
Post a Comment