March 12, 2010
I am in LOVE!!
I'm in love with a little man that is only 40 days old! I never truly understood a mothers love and I dont think you can until you become a mother yourself. In just a short time I love Teydon so much! It just amazes me at how much you can love someone so much! I was feeding him and rocking him last night and was thinking about how much I love and care about this little boy, he has me wrapped around his teeny tiny fingers! I just wish he would stay little forever, so sweet and innocent. I couldn't ask for a more perfect little baby! Its really good cause he's starting to sleep through the night, well a good part of it anyways 10-5:30 much better than waking up at 2! I love being a mom it is one of lives greatest rewards. I am so glad we decided to start this journey in our lives, it is totally worth it! I am so grateful that I get to stay home with him! I couldn't imagine going back to work next week, it kill me to have to leave him all day. I don't know how they do it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is such a gorgeous baby! We will come visit soon!
Post a Comment