December 3, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

4 years ago today Dan and I sealed our lives together for eternity! I cant believe that it has been 4 yrs already, but yet it seems like we've been together forever! I didn't think I could ever LOVE someone as much as I love Dan! He makes me the happiest women in the world! The first year was a little rocky but the other 3 have been awesome!! Our friendship, relationship has grown so close and STRONG! I am so excited to see Dan be a father, I think he is going to make an amazing dad! There's just something about the thought of seeing him holding our child, that we've created, that just brings butterflies and excitement to my heart! I know that he is so excited and cant wait for him to get here! Life with Dan is so easy and perfect! I am so blessed that I found such a wonderful husband, friend, and lover! I am so excited for the next many many years to come and the events that they will bring. Thank you Dan for making me so happy and loving me with all of your heart!  

1 comment:

Tom and Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe it's been 4 years either! And, oh my gosh!!! That new picture you put on of You and Dan is gorgeous!!!! I love it!