November 23, 2009

3 More Showers!


On Saturday the 14th I had 2 showers one from my dads side of the family (Roberts), and one from my moms side (Carters). The majority of the families live in Henefer and Morgan so we had them down there so more could make it. I had them on the same day so that I didn't have to drive down 2 separate times. From both showers I ended up getting 3 bouncers :). Its just like when you get married you get like 5 crock pots. :) It was so much fun and I got a lot of good gifts!! The Carter shower wasn't your typical shower, we called it a Baby BBQ! My mom and I were talking about how the Fathers/guys get forgotten about so we decided to have everybody come, Dan wasn't real sure about the idea he kept saying "Guys dont go to baby showers!" It turned out really good, I think we counted like 45-50 of us. It was tons of fun to get together with everyone! It's surprising so many of us can get together and we really have a good time with each other! Thanks mom for throwing me the shower....oops baby BBQ!



On the 21st my friends threw me a shower! It wasn't a huge party but it was my closest friends so it was PERFECT. It was so good to get together with everyone and catch up on everyone's life! Seeing everyone really made me realize how much I miss my friends and how much fun it is to hang out with them! I hope that we can spend more time together! Thank you Trisa for putting it all together, it was AWESOME!!

No comments: