June 15, 2009

GUESS WHAT................

WERE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!! WE FOUND OUT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO! MY DUE DATE IS JANUARY 15 2010, I'M 9 WEEKS 4 DAYS ALONG!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT TO ADD THIS NEW LITTLE ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY!

8 comments:

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Congrats Girlie! Such awesome news!!!

Tom and Crystal said...

Dan and Tanya!!! We are so excited for you!!! Congrats! Let us know as soon as you find out what you are having and if there is anything we can do to help!! Love you guys!

Jared and Cami said...

YAY!! Congratulations you guys! It is so much fun, can't wait to hear what your having!

Emily T. said...

Great news, you two. I'm excited for both of you, you'll be wonderful parents! Hope you're feeling okay.

Lisa Carter said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. I love you so much, you are going to be great parents.

Erin said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! We are happy for you two. And I agree that you will both be such great parents.

The Baltazars said...

yea!!! that is so awesome! congrats!!

Brooke Warren said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I was wondering when you were gonna pop one out! haha!