April 20, 2009

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!!


We've been trying to find me a sled but never found the one with the right $$. On Friday Dan called me telling me he found my sled. I couldn't wait to get to ARS and to look at it! There she was Pink and Black MY sled! :) And it was a good $$$!! We didn't want to make any rash decisions so we slept on it. Sat after talking to my parents we decided it was a good deal and should take it before its gone. Saturday after a family get together we went to Hooper UT. to at least look at it! It was love at 1st sight :)!! After Dan did a thorough look through he came and asked me what I thought, my responce, "You KNOW what I think!"So we put her in the back of the truck and brought her home! She's perfect for me! Now all I need is to go riding!!!



1 comment:

Erin said...

It looks exactly like the kind of sled I would picture you on! I'm glad you found her.