My grandma took the whole family to San Diego, Cali for a family vacation. She rented a beach house with our own personal pool and hot tub! Teydon loved playing in the hot tub. It was the best vacation ever!! We feel in love with San Diego and the beach! We stayed there 8 days. I miss it so much and wanna go back! I don't think I could live there, WAY too many people but I will visit again for sure! We drove at night so that Teydon would sleep most of the way, it worked out really good. It's definitely a very long drive but it was the cheapest way to go, and wasn't too bad.
We had body boards that we took with us to the beach, they were a BLAST!! Teydon loved to chase the waves and playing in the sand! It was just the best, fun, relaxing, vacation. While we were there we went to Sea World, twice, San Diego Zoo, and the Safari. Sea World was our favorite, I love Shamu! Teydon loved riding on the kiddie rides! Teydon got a stuffed polar bear from Sea World and has slept with it every night since. It was so much fun to spend a week with my grandma, aunts, and cousins. We really only get together for holidays and you know how busy holidays are so it was so nice to spend time hanging out! I am so blessed with awesome family!



































No comments:
Post a Comment