Teydon, Diane, Kyla, Ryker, Daxton (Eliason's) and I ventured out to the American West Heritage Center for Baby Animal Days. The weather was perfect. It was a little over crowded, pretty sure everybody is Cache Valley was there, but it was a lot of fun to see Teydon's excitement with each new animal he was able to play with. I love that little boy so much! I love this age it is so much fun (minus the tantrums)! There are a lot more things he can do and his excitement and personality is ADORABLE!
We waited for 45 min -1 hr for this train ride. We were both over ready to get on board by the time it was our turn! That GRINN made it totally worth the crying.
Giving the baby bunnies some love!!
Mommy and Teyd lookin at the animals!
Teydon LOVED all the animals he got to pet and hold!




No comments:
Post a Comment