I wanted to take some 15 month pics of Teydon, I got one cute one of him smiling but it was on my phone. When I got to the park my camera battery was dead so I went to my dad's and borrowed their camera. When we got back there were a lot more people there and they had remote control cars so needless to say he was more interested in the cars than mom taking pictures. I'll have to try again, when and if the sun ever comes back out. Dan and I were invited to a Murder Mystery Party and our costumes were Chief Breaking Wind and Helena Handcart. It was a ton of fun! Sabrina the host ended up being the MURDERER! There are no Indian costumes in Logan so my mom and I had to make one out of a sweat suit, fringe, felt, beads, and feathers. I think it turned out AWESOME!
1 comment:
He is getting so big! What a cutie!
Post a Comment