September 14, 2010

Teydon 7 month pictures & More!

Align Right

We went and helped my mom move into her house over Labor day weekend. Makes me never wanna move, especially now that we have a kid way too much stuff. Teydon got his first hair cut on Set. 5, his hair was pretty crazy and getting long. We were at my moms so I asked her for help cutting his hair. He did ok for a couple min then wouldn't hold still and didn't like it. I noticed when we got home that it was uneven, so thought I'd try the clippers out. He did so GOOD he would just sit there and let me do it. I would let him hold the clippers, I didn't want him to get/be scared of it. He loved it. He has seen me cut Dan's hair so maybe that helped, who knows. I got Teydons pictures done on the 10th, they were so much fun and turned out SO CUTE! Dan was there for the 1st half, then had to go back to work. We found out who can make Teyd smile the best, after he left Melissa and I could not get Teydon to smile for the life of us. He is the best ignorer! It didn't matter how loud we yelled he would not look at us. :) I love this little boy so much!! We got some trees (6) 2 maples, 3 quaking aspens, and 1 Canadian choke cherry. We've planted 2 so far I will post some pictures when its all done.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I thought he looked like he had gotten a haircut when I saw him sunday. Such a handsome boy! Maybe you will have to give me some pointers when my boys need a cut, which probably won't be too far away for Brock.