April 9, 2010

2 months!!!

  
I took Teydon to his 2 month check up on April 2, he weighs 10 lbs 12 oz, 45%, and is 23 inches long 75%. He is doing really good and is healthy. He got his first shots, that is so hard and sad to watch, I made Dan come with me. I realized that I didn't have any 2 month pics on the 6th and he was being happy and smiling so I got some pics and thought while he's in a good mood ill change him into some cute clothes. Its crazy how fast their attitudes can change, the 1st two pics were taken within 10 min of each other. Guess he decided he had enough with pictures. We have been very blessed with a good baby! Yes, we have our moments usually when he's tired or hungry but when hes not either of those he just chills, smiles and coos. It is so much fun when he starts to smile and talk to you, it takes my breath away! He has also found his fists and pointer finger, he loves to suck on them but only when he is chilling to fall asleep he'd rather have his binky. He is sleeping through the night we'll atleast 6-8 hours which is normal for us anyways. He'll wake up around 6, eat, then go back to sleep for a couple hours. He loves to be held and walked around the house, were doomed he's a busy body already, can't hold still. He gets that from his dad. 

1 comment:

Trisa Johnson said...

im so happy for you and your cute family!! he s grown so fast