January 27, 2010
He likes it where he's at!
I went to the Dr. yesterday and Im still at a 1 so we scheduled for Monday for me to be induced. At the most 5 more days and we'll be having a baby!! I really don't think he'll come before then, he could surprise us still but I think he likes it too much in there doesn't wanna come out into the cold. And now Im really nervous, Im so ready to meet my little guy but nervous about the delivery and the recovery. Im sure most of it is the unknown but part of me is ok with not knowing, experience it to its fullest. Its crazy we talk about how its taking so long for him to get here and were so anxious for him to be here but at the same time I can't believe its here already. Our lives are going to change so much but I'm ready for the change, its just gonna take some getting use to. We'll have a responsibility know, scary :). I am very glad that we waited 4 yrs before having kids, it gave us time to be together and to get to know each other. Dan is so excited and cant wait for Teydon to be here, he talks about taking naps/snuggling with him all the time. He is going to make an awesome dad! I think he's gonna have a hard time with loosing sleep, he struggles now when he doesn't sleep very good. Thats probably going to be the hardest to get use to no sleep, hopefully it doesn't take us too long to figure out a schedule. We're going to be parents WOW thats so crazy but at the same time so exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are so cute. :) i had alot of those same feelings myself. its a neat experience! and it goes by so fast! good luck! can't wait to see pics of your little guy! hope things go well for you!
We are really excited for you both. Let us know when he gets here!
Post a Comment