January 21, 2010

Baby Update!

I had a Dr. appt today, nothing has changed a little more thinned :( He likes it in there! A lot of people want me to have him on Sat the 23rd, my grandpa Roberts that passed away when I was like 10 and my moms father in-laws birthdays are on that day. I'd be ok with that I think it'd be cool if he got my grandpas birthday, he was a good guy! We'll just take it one day at a time. My Dr. will start me on Feb. 1st if he hasn't come on his own by then, keep your fingers crossed. I am very thankful that Im really not that bothered by being pregnant, yeah its a little uncomfortable but Im not miserable. Im just ready to be done and to see my little guy that Ive been growing :)!! 9 months is a long time, it seems like I've been pregnant forever, good thing no one ever has been :)!!! 
(39 weeks, 3 days)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how you are doing. Hang in there. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Brooke Warren said...

I'm so excited for you! :D