September 9, 2009

Is it BLUE of PINK???

We went to the Dr. yesterday and found out were having a ..................BOY!!!!Everything looks really good and hes right on schedule! I was happy with whatever boy or girl so Im not like way excited cause it didn't matter, but I think it will be fun figuring out a little boy. I know girls pretty good from watching two of them so it'll be fun to see the difference between boys and girls. Dan was way excited because this will be the 1st NewMyer boy! They're going to be best buds!! Im just glad that my little boy is healthy and doing good! He was shy we kept trying to get a picture of his face but he'd keep his arms and hands in front of it, he gets that from his mom! Towards the end he finally let us have a peek for like 3 secs. We got a bunch of pics but there really hard to see what your looking at. The ultra sound tech said there was no doubt that it was a boy. We were like a minute into the ultrasound when she asked if we wanted to know the sex, as soon as we said yes, she said "There's boy parts!, your having a boy!" Throughout the whole thing she'd point out the boy parts! So its definitely a BOY!! Im so excited to finally know, now I can go buy boy stuff and we can pick out a name!!

Nursery update we have all of the paneling up were just waiting for it to be painted! The cribs @ JcPenney finally went on SALE! We bought the crib and changing table last Thurs. it should be here end of this week, first of next. Hopefully the nursery is painted by then cause I don't think I can just let them sit in the box!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. He will be such a cute little guy. Can't wait to hear about names and such and see the nursery when you get it finished.

The Baltazars said...

yay! my little guy will have a little friend! buying stuff is so fun! i'm so happy for you guys!he's going to be so dang cute!

Trisa Johnson said...

iknew it!! hehe;) to dan my penny was right!.. i cant wait to see the nursery all finished it looks like your pretty much there from the pic i got today! love you guys we need to play soon

Emily T. said...

Congrats again! You guys will have so much fun with a little boy around your place. Can't wait to meet him!