March 9, 2009

Our Weekend



Saturday we went snowmobiling with Steve and Nickole up Cub River. There was about 12 in of new snow. The sun was shining it was a good day to go! I've found that I really like taking pictures especially of ones that are unique. The icicles and snow piles on the trees made gorgeous pictures. I know there are people who dislike the winter season (which its not my fav.) but it really is a gorgeous season. The snow makes everthing look so clean and pure! Just wish it wasnt so slippery to drive in! Dan and Steve had a ton of fun jumping off the cornice, it was pretty fun to watch too. One of these days I'll be a confident rider!

2 comments:

Darci said...

Those crazy kids! That is way too scary for me!

Emily T. said...

More fun times! I'm such a wuss too. Thanks again for helping at Enrcihment.