An update on Dan and search and rescue! On Thurs. he was voted on! So its official, he's on a year trial but so far he has done anything to go out of his way to help them and to be to every event and meeting. You might call it BROWN NOSING! :) I'm sure he will pass his year trial with no problems at all. This is something he is very devoted to and I am proud of him for choosing to help out his community in this way. When I asked him why he wanted to join S & R he said this is a way I can help out my community and I think it would be fun. He loves the outdoors and wants to learn new things, this will be an awesome oppurtunity for him. He already has learned alot and will continue too. I have also learned a lot: to sacrifice my time w/ him, being supportive, a hard one unselfishness, and finding things to do to keep me busy when he's gone. I hate being alone, but i'm figuring things out. I try to tink about it in a positive way that doing this he will be helping those in need of major help. I'm glad that there are people out there that volunteer their time to rescue those that get lost! I am very gratefull to be married to this man. He is an awesome example to me. He is so patient and understanding with me. Even though we have our hard times, our love keeps growing stronger everyday. I think its those hard times that bring us closer together, they help us get to know each other so much better and how to live with each other and still make each other happy! They also show us the things we need to change about ourselves.
I've started to pay more & more attention to the little things he does and they far out weigh the BIG ones I wish he would do. I am so excited to continue growing our little family and for the many adventures we will experience together! I am so grateful to have him in my life, I dont know what I'd do with out him! Thank you for everything Valentine! I LOVE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment