It has become a family tradition to go up Black Pine Mtn. in Snowville and find our Christmas tree. I've done it with my family for a long time and now Dan and I have made it our family tradition! Every year we've been married we've gone and found our tree together! Its something we look forward to each year. We plan on keeping this a tradition in our family for a long time. The trees are so much smaller on the mountain, I swear they grow in the truck from Snowville to Logan. Last year we couldn't even use ours because it was too big around. This year we were a little more prepared and new how big we could have it, we even took a tape measure with us just to make sure we didn't get one too big! I'll post a picture of it when I get it all decorated!



1 comment:
Tell your mom & Sam congratulations! Have fun in Vegas!!
Post a Comment