My uncle John died in a plane crash on the 24th of August. He was on a service mission in Guatemala, when the charter plane they were on crashed near Guatemala city. He was so excited to go! They were headed down there to build a new school. He will be very missed, he always had a smile on his face and was happy to see you! He leaves behind his wife and 3 kids: Ethan, Ashton, and Averie! I actually have a scar from him: I was making cookies and my grandma's house, I was pulling the cookies out of the oven and he decided to tickle my side. Natural reaction I jerked my arm in and burned my arm on the pan! Nothin real serious but I will always have something that reminds me of him! I want my family to know how much I care about them and how much they mean to me. It's ALOT!!! I am very blessed and I am so thankful for ALL of my blessings! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.September 2, 2008
John Carter
My uncle John died in a plane crash on the 24th of August. He was on a service mission in Guatemala, when the charter plane they were on crashed near Guatemala city. He was so excited to go! They were headed down there to build a new school. He will be very missed, he always had a smile on his face and was happy to see you! He leaves behind his wife and 3 kids: Ethan, Ashton, and Averie! I actually have a scar from him: I was making cookies and my grandma's house, I was pulling the cookies out of the oven and he decided to tickle my side. Natural reaction I jerked my arm in and burned my arm on the pan! Nothin real serious but I will always have something that reminds me of him! I want my family to know how much I care about them and how much they mean to me. It's ALOT!!! I am very blessed and I am so thankful for ALL of my blessings! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Tanya!!!
It's Jayme. How are you doing? Looks like you are doing well. I am sorry to hear about your Uncle. That is so sad. I heard about the plane crash, but never heard anymore of it. It's wonderful that we have the knowledge that families are forever! Glad you started a blog. Check ours out when you get a chance. Love ya!
davenjayme.blogspot.com
Post a Comment