August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Tanya!

My Birthday! #22 (But forever 21!)
Dan took me to Bear Lake for my birthday. Dan and I stayed at the marina Sunday night so that we could get some "smooth" wake boarding time! We invited Trisa and Dick to come with us! We had so much fun and soaked up a lot of sun! I actually ventured out (with Trisa) on the knee board. I just like to ride in the boat, thats the best part! We spent all day on the lake, we even ate lunch out there. Thank you Dan, Trisa, and Dick for a fun birthday!

After Bear Lake we meet at our house with family and friends for cake and ice cream! YUMMY! Darci Day made a delicious chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! We had two choices of ice cream: mint chocolate chip and cookies n cream! And don't forget the presents! Thank you ALL for making my birthday a memorable one!

1 comment:

Trisa Johnson said...

yay good to see you on here!!